Solving Divorce And Immigration Problems For More Than 20 Years

Immigration L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa

L-1 intracompany transferee visas are available to key employees of international companies with entities in both the United States and in the employee’s home country. This type of visa allows a foreign worker with specialized knowledge to relocate to the U.S. for employment at the company’s U.S.-based entity, given that they have worked at least one continuous year for the company within the past three years. The U.S.-based entity must be a parent, affiliate, subsidiary or branch that shares common ownership and control with the company, and if one doesn’t exist, an L-1 may enable the company to send an employee to the U.S. to establish one.

If you are considering an L-1 petition, please contact GTH Law Group at 888-736-0895 for an initial consultation with our attorney to learn more about the eligibilities of an L-1 intracompany transferee visa.