Effective Date: 6/16/2023
This Privacy Notice explains how GTH Law Group (“we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, discloses, and protects personal information obtained through our website [www.gthlawgroup.com] (the “Website”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with applicable privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected through the Website and does not govern our offline data collection practices.
1.Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information when you visit or interact with our Website:
- Personal Identifiers: We may collect your name, contact information, and other identifiers necessary for communication and providing legal services.
- Internet or Other Network Activity Information: We may collect information about your browsing activity on our Website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URL.
- Geolocation Data: With your consent, we may collect geolocation data to provide location-based services or customize our Website content.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: If you apply for a job or submit a request for legal services through our Website, we may collect information about your professional or employment history.
- Inferences: We may analyze your interactions with our Website to personalize your experience and improve our services.
2.How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing Legal Services: We may use your personal information to communicate with you, provide legal advice, and perform legal services based on your requests.
- Website Functionality: We utilize your information to operate, maintain, and improve the functionality of our Website and its features.
- Legal Obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, respond to lawful requests, and protect our rights and interests.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials related to our legal services. You have the right to opt-out of these communications at any time.
3.Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes described above. These parties may include:
- Service Providers: We engage trusted service providers to perform various functions on our behalf, such as hosting our Website or analyzing user behavior. These providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or government requests.
- Business Transfers: If we undergo a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
4. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal information under the CCPA. These rights may include:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of the information, the purposes for which we collected it, and the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. We may verify your identity before processing your request.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure